Annie Cryar BSC, Cert. Ed. (1974) MRSS (T), Dip. Shiatsu. IYN Dip.
Annie began her discovery of energy work over 40 years ago. Since that time she has been immersed in studies of holistic health and is a student and teacher of Qigong, Yoga, Shiatsu and Chinese Medicine. She started studying with Sifu Cheung in 2008. Her range of Qigong teaching stretches from local community classes to post graduate workshops. Qigong Teacher Training starts October 2015 in London.
- Principal Shiatsu College Hastings
- Co-Director of Shiatsu College Qigong teacher training
- Qigong teacher and Sifu Cheung instructor
- Shiatsu Society Teacher and Assessor
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) Institute for Further Learning
- Independent Yoga Network teacher
- Internal Verifier Status (Laser Learning Awards)
- Social Science Degree Health and Disease
- Diploma in Health Promotion (Open University)
On-going weekly Qigong for Health classes
One to One Consultations