Certified Tai Chi Qigong Instructor Level 2 Correspondence Course
This correspondence course is designed only for Level I Certified Taichi Qigong Instructors. It consists of the 2 core programs:
- Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi Set 2 – Home Study Course to ensure you do the movements correctly.
- Qigong Mode and Tai Chi Posture Requirements Level 2 Program which equips you to teach all
the subtle details of qigong and tai chi to more advanced students.
If you already have the above courses, you only need to pay for the assessments.
Pre-requites: Certification as a Taichi Qigong Level 1 Instructor.
To become a Level 2 Certified Taichi Qigong Instructor you need to pass an assessment which consists of 3 parts:
- Form Assessment – Film yourself doing the form, and send me the video. I will be sending you detailed instructions on how to film yourself, and how to send me the video.
- Concept Assessment – Answer questions based on the Qigong Mode and Tai Chi Posture Requirements Level 2 Program to make sure you fully understand the teachings of this course.
- Teaching Assessment – Film yourself teaching someone a few movements of the form and some of the techniques from the Qigong Mode and Tai Chi Posture Requirements Level 2 Program.
Q. Is there a time limit on submitting my video for the exam?
A. No, take all the time you need to prepare.
Q. What if I fail the assessment?
A. You can sign up for the re-assessment and it only costs $80
Q. Will I receive feedback regarding my form?
A. Yes, definitely; I will send you a video feedback.
Q. Do I get support if I have any questions during the course?
A. Yes, your emails will be answered with high priority.
Please email email@example.com if you have further questions about this course.
Different Packages Available (Download Version Only):