Comprehensive Tai Chi Qigong (Instructor) Training Course – Level II
Students will learn:
- Principles and theories of tai chi and qigong;
- Advance techniques on improving the tai chi and qigong training;
- The 18 movements of the Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi 2nd Set;
- The Tai Chi Stance;
- Techniques to increase the sensitivity to qi;
- How to increase neijing (internal power);
- An exercise that could prevent any major sicknesses;
- An exercise to correct the spinal alignment;
- Inner Alchemy Meditation (beginner to intermediate level)
Inner Alchemy Meditation – The beginner level student will learn how to develop their lower Dan Tian so that they can build up enough Jing (sexual energy, kidney energy or water energy) and at the same time maximize their lung capacity. The intermediate level will learn how to turn this water energy into steam (qi) and bring it upward to meet with the fire (heart energy), thus achieving the perfect condition of Hexagram 63 described by I Ching (Yi Jing). This process develops the middle Dan Tian, releases the negative energy and at the same time builds up the spiritual energy (Shen).
Location: Canakkale, Turkey (please contact organizer for exact location firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date & Time:
April 7, 2018 10am-5pm
April 8, 2018 10am-4pm
Student who registered for this course will receive a coupon to purchase the Set 2 Shibashi Home Study Course and Level 2 Qigong Mode & Tai Chi Posture Requirements Program at 50% discount.
For students repeating the Level II workshop only
- “I feel that the workshop significantly helped me to improve my forms and understanding of the Shibashi set. I also found the meditation segments of your workshop to be very helpful. I have had trouble meditating in the past, and I feel that your workshop helped me to become more centered in my practice.” – Tai Chi Instructor Ryan Lee of USA
- “From my past experience and knowledge of Tai Chi and Qigong I found your training extremely enlightening and felt spiritually charged to practice more diligently again. Its been a while that I have been this charged.” – Greg Gardiner of Canada – Tai Chi Instructor for over 20 years
- “Thank you again Sifu, for an absolutely excellent course! The Best in so many aspects, that I have attended for many years.” – Hans Boeltzig of Finland
- “I am now able to walk a kilometre, managing a steep hill. I use the Dan Tian breathing especially to walk up the hill. For me, this is a huge achievement. In February I had to use crutches to walk.” – Rosemary Basham of Australia who wrote this email on March after attended Master Cheung’s workshop on the same month.
Optional Individual Assessment:
Those who intend to teach qigong Shibashi or would simply like to have individual attention from Master Cheung should enrol in this assessment at the end of the workshop. The purpose of the assessment is to ensure that the student fully understand all the concepts and techniques covered in the workshop.
An instructor certificate will be issued to those who successfully passed the assessment. Graduates could have their own person webpages published under our certified instructors section.
Prerequisites for Level II Assessment:
A) Students must be able to recall and perform all 18 movements of the 2nd Set Shibashi
B) Certification as a Level I Instructor from a previous workshop or Correspondence Course (students may do Level I Assessment with Master Cheung at the end of this course, please contact us for details)
Date & Time: April 8 4pm-5pm
Assessment has 2 Parts:
A) Perform the second set of Shibashi
B) Demonstrate the different techniques learned during the course
Assessment Fee: 70€ (payable at workshop)
Please contact U. Başak Arpacıoglu if you need any assistance.
+90. 555 255 50 08